As such, there are plenty of solutions available to help you fix MTP USB driver problems on Windows 10. What is Media Transfer Protocol (MTP)? Media Transfer Protocol, or more commonly known as MTP, is a communication method that is specifically designed for the efficient transfer of video and audio files. If the USB drivers are not installed, the computer will not detect the device and when you connect it, it will be prompted to extract the drivers from the device. Now, if you want to get rid of this automatic installation of Android drivers, then this guide will help you to Click Here To Download Android USB Drivers. After installing the USB. How to fix mtp usb device driver android & samsung,moto rola,htc, usb device for windows 10,8,7,xp - duration, 5, 49. You need to slide the notification panel down, click on usb charging, and then change it to mtp. You can start up just like a setup information. Install the mtp usb device driver.
- Anydata Usb Mtp Device Driver Download For Windows 10 Windows 7
- Anydata Usb Mtp Device Driver Download For Windows 10 64-bit
Android USB driver is the bridge to make sure you can transfer files between PC and phone. It will often install automatically to your PC when you first time connect your Android device. However, some Android users may find that sometimes portable device is unrecognized leading to failure transmission.
Want to Tranfer or Back up Data from Android Phone to PC with hassle?
Download Android Data Backup & Restore For FREE NOW!
Purchase Android Data Backup & Restore NOW!
Click to learn How to Backup Android
Excluding USB cable broken, it is a signature to install proper Android USB driver or update the old version manually due to constant upgrading of mobile phone, PC system compatibility, etc.
If you are using Windows 7/8/10 and your Android device can’t connect PC, the article will help you install/upgrade Android USB device step by step.
Part 1. Install or upgrade Android USB driver in Windows System
- Connect Android device to PC and find Device Manager.
- For Windows 7 users, please right click “Computer” >left click “Manage”
- For Windows 8 users, please press “Windows” and “X” simultaneously> click “Device Manager”
Choose “Device Manager” and locate it, which is in the left pane of Computer Management.
Part 2. Download Android USB Driver
In most cases, Android USB Driver will install or update in your Windows PC, but sometimes you may need to download Android USB Driver manually due to the system glitch, delete USB driver by mistake, etc. You can download it from device official website or third-party program if your mobile phone is not mainstream brands.
Tip 1. Download Android USB Driver from official website
As Samsung takes up most of the market shares in Android market, we take its main series--Samsung Galaxy series as an example to show the download details.
- Visit device manufacturer official website> choose “Mobile”>choose “Phone”
- Choose your device’s model name or type it>choose “Confirm”
- Find “Software” then “Download”. You can install the driver under the guidance on the download page.
Click the brand of your Android Phone to download Android USB driver below.
|USB Driver Download Websites of Top Android Phones|
|Samsung Click here||HUAWEI Click here||Motorola Click here||HTC Click here|
|Google Click here||Sony Click here||LG Click here||Lenovo Click here|
|Xiaomi Click here||OnePlus Click here||ZTE Click here||Coolpad Click here|
|Oppo Click here||Vivo Click here||Hisense Click here||Acer Click here|
|Asus Click here||Alcatel One TouchClick here||Wiko Click here||Unimax Click here|
|Microsoft Click here||Vodafone Click here||BLU Click here||BQ Aquaris seriesClick here|
|Kyocera Click here||DOOGEE Click here||Generic Click here||Lanix Click here|
|Archos Click here||BlackBerry Click here||Hyundai Click here||Bmobile Click here|
|T-Mobile Click here||M4Tel Click here||Lava Click here||Polaroid Click here|
|Dell Click here||Fujitsu Click here||Intel Click here||LGE Click here|
|MTK Click here||Sharp Click here||Toshiba Click here|
Tip 2. Download Android USB Driver from third-party program
If you do not want to search the software in the official website of the manufacturer or you are afraid of infecting virus, Google Play is the best choice.
Anydata Usb Mtp Device Driver Download For Windows 10 Windows 7
- Step1: Visit Google Play store website and search “USB Driver for Android”. The software can support Android device from more than 800 Android mobile phone manufacturers to connect to Windows XP, Vista, 7,8,10 (x86 and x64).
- Step2: Download USB Driver for Android on your phone and connect your phone to a computer with a USB cable.
- Step3: Unlock your phone and open the app, tap EXTARCT
- Step4: Wait until the Android USB Driver is downloaded and installed on your computer.
Note: USB computer connection should be set as Media device (MTP), if not, go to “Settings” on your phone > “Storage” > “Menu” > “USB computer connection” > Check “Media device (MTP)”