Lenovo Connect2 is a free file transfer utilityDrivers prime. which can synchronize, share and transfer files between different devices like Android tablets, phones and Windows computers.
- Download Pico Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Driver Windows 7
- Download Pico Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Driver Download
- Download Pico Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Driver Updater
- Download Pico Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Drivers
- Download Pico Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Driver
The application can be useful for sharing all types of files across a WiFi network including photos, videos and even Android apps.
No Internet connection is required to use Lenovo Connect2; You can use the QR Code scanning system on your phone or tablet to set it up.
The application works with Windows, Android and iOS for Apple devices like iPad and iPhone. Connect2 can be used with your phone to transfer apps (like APK files), contacts, messages, emails and other content found on your devices.
WhatsApp Messenger: More than 2 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family, anytime and anywhere. WhatsApp is free and offers simple, secure, reliable messaging and calling, available on phones all over the world. Download ASUS Mobile Phones drivers, firmware, bios, tools, utilities.
Lenovo Connect2 is a newer version of the previous program called Lenovo SHAREit, though both continue to function without each other.
In conclusion, Connect2 is a useful program which makes file transfer and synchronization between devices a breeze, especially if you don't have a capable USB cable handy.
Features and highlights
- No file size limitation
- Keeps you safer and more secure from threats when you are transferring files between devices
- Faster file transfer using WI-Fi
- Has a feature to SYNCit for backup data
- No file type restriction such as Gmail doesnât allow .exe, .dll etc.
- No need to get connected to internet
- Connect smartphone with QR code scanning
Lenovo Connect2 22.214.171.12485 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from p2p filesharing software without restrictions. Lenovo Connect2 126.96.36.19985 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.
Download Pico Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Driver Windows 7Filed under:
- Lenovo Connect2 Download
- Freeware P2P Filesharing Software
- Major release: Lenovo Connect2 4.2
- File Transfing Software
[Gapps For Android 8.1 Oreo] Download Android Oreo GApps (8.0/8.1 Oreo): Google has finally unveiled Android 8.0 which is Android Oreo and now google has released Android 8.1 for Pixel and Nexus device too. That means many developers will release custom ROMs and then we will need Oreo GApps Pack. Download Latest Official Google GApps For Android 8.0 (Oreo). Here we will be sharing the direct link to download Android 8.0 Gapps for Custom ROMs like Lineage Os and other Android 8.0 based AOSP ROMs like Lineage OS 15, Slim ROM etc.
Google has finally released the latest android 8.0 o developer preview 2.Google has officially released Oreo for Nexus and Pixel phones and many manufacturers like OnePlus has started rolling out Oreo beta release for their devices. Google even has released the latest Android 8.1 Oreo for Google Pixel and Nexus devices.
Google will follow the launch of Android 8.0 update for Nexus and pixel phones with the release of AOSP (Android Open Source Project) source code for this latest version of Android OS. Once the source code for Android 8.0 is out, various other AOSP based Android 8.0 custom ROMs will be released for most popular devices. The most anticipated of these is the Lineage OS 15[mks_pullquote align=”left” width=”760″ size=”14″ bg_color=”#a3a7ad” txt_color=”#040404″]
Download Pico Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Driver Download
Update: Now Android 9 Pie Gapps are available, Visit this Android Pie Gapps Post and download the Android 9 Pie Gapps[/mks_pullquote]
- If you want to know more about GApps or Google Apps, like why we need them then check out the linked article below
- New Android 8.0 Oreo Related Updated Posts
Android 8.0 Gapps pack will be available in a range of various sizes; it can be a small package of 50 MB or a huge zip file of 400 MB.(For ex: nano Gapps, Pico gapps, mega and Full)
Lineage OS 15 Users > Download Official GApps For Lineage OS 15 ROMs[icon name=”external-link” class=”” unprefixed_class=””]
For installing Android 8.0 Gapps on your device, you must install the following on your device:
- Android 8.0 based AOSP custom ROM, like LineageOS 15 or SlimROM.
- A custom recovery such as TWRP or CWM.
- At least 25-30% battery remaining. Although installing such apps won’t take more than 5 minutes, but always be prepared for the worst in case things go wrong.
- Ample space remaining on your device, depending on which Gapp you want to install.
Download Google GApps For Android 8.0 (Oreo GApps)
For Arm Devices
Download Pico Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Driver Updater
For Arm64 Devices
Download Gapps For Android 8.1 Oreo
For more info about the Gapps pack visit the source Xda thread here
Download Pico Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Drivers
[icon name=”bell-o” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] If you don’t know which Gapps pack you should download then Check out our detailed guide [Full Guide] Which Google App pack (Gapps) You should download?
Download Pico Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Driver
How to Install/Flash Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo Gapps On Android Phones
The method of installation of Android 8.0 Gapps is almost same as how you flash any .zip file from a custom recovery.If you are using TWRP, go to the install menu and then select the Nougat Gapps packages which you want to download on the device.
- Lineage OS 14 and 14.1 Gapps Download Official Gapps For Lineage Os 14 / 14.1
- Marshmallow Gapps DOWNLOAD GOOGLE GAPPS FOR All ANDROID 6.0 / 6.0.1 MARSHMALLOW ROMS
- Android 7.1.1 and Android 7.1.2 Gapps Download Official Gapps For Android 7.1 and 7.1.2 Nougat
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out ourAbout Us pageor connect with us ViaTwitter, Facebook, YoutubeorTelegram.