NVDA is a free screen reader application and voice synthesis tool designed for people that are visually impaired.
Mobile applications are offered in the form of immediate messaging apps, Download drivers for Huawei apps, antivirus apps, mobile phone monitoring apps and lots of others alike. Apart from Gaming Apps, shopping application is commonly used throughout the world. New translational assays for preclinical modelling of cognition in schizophrenia: The touchscreen testing method for mice and rats Inside the Minds of Mice and Men The Drug Deadlock All in the mind of a mouse Bussey Rodent Touch Screen Biography List Cognitive Abilities on Transitive Inference Using a Novel Touchscreen Technology for Mice.
The general idea of this program is to offer solutions to users who are unable to read text on the screen.
With the idea that visually impaired people have different needs, NVDA was designed with a number of features to help out in day-to-day usage of a Windows PC. Namely, the text reader text-to-speech tool with a synthetic voice to read out what's on the screen. Just place your mouse over the text and it will read back what it says. Included with the setup is a large library of different voices to customize the experience.
The installer is also intuitive in that you can use the TTS features of the application during installation because it talks back to you.
Apart from reading back text, NVDA supports braille displays and works fine with braille keyboards.
Drivers maingear laptops & desktops computers. The application is compatible with all types of keyboards, mice, touch pads and touch screens.
All in all, we're happy to report that this application does offer some benefits for people with vision issues and it may even come in handy for people with perfect vision.
Features and highlights
- Support for popular applications including web browsers, email, internet chatting, and office programs including Word and Excel
- Can be installed directly on to your computer, but it has the ability to run entirely from a USB stick or other portable media
- Built-in speech synthesizer for English and more than 43 other languages
- Reporting of textual formatting where available, such as font name and size, style and spelling errors
- Automatic announcement of text under the mouse and optional audible indication of the mouse position
- Support for many refreshable braille displays
- Easy to use talking installer
NVDA 2020.3 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from text to speech software without restrictions. NVDA 2020.3 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.
The program was created by the developer as a freeware product, but donations for the continued development are highly appreciated. You may generally make a donation via the developer's main web site.Filed under:
Download Touch Screen Mice & Touchpads Drivers
- NVDA Download
- Freeware Text to Speech Software
- Screen Reading Software