This page shows a list of downloadable files for the Active USB-COM Port Driver of DENSO WAVE’s automatic data capture devices. DENSO WAVE serves as a leader in developing and manufacturing automatic data capture devices for QR codes and IC cards and industrial robots (FA equipment), etc. SAMSUNGUSBDriverforMobilePhones.exe The USB Driver for Windows is available for download on this page. You need the driver only if you are developing on Windows and want to connect a Samsung Android device to your development environment over USB.
When people have to program the two way radios by windows computer, they would meet so many unexpected condition. Today let’s talk about the proper windows driver for the programming cable. hope this article will help you.
USB Data Cable and Driver CD for LG VX8700 VX9400 VX8500 Chocolate VX8600 enV VX9900 by MyBat. 3.8 out of 5 stars 55. Phonebook,emails, Upload MP3s, Ringtones, Wallpapers, download your photos Wireless Internet Get online at blazing speeds Free Technical Support and 30 Day Warranty Compatible with Win 98SE, XP, 2000 & Vista FREE CD. Drivers zytronic displays usb devices. 1,687 driver download usb data cable products are offered for sale by suppliers on Alibaba.com, of which data cables accounts for 4%, mobile phone cables accounts for 4%, and computer cables & connectors accounts for 3%. A wide variety of driver download usb data cable options are available to you, such as standard, type-c, and micro-usb. Install the driver to establish a cable connection between your compatible Nokia phone and a compatible PC with a Nokia Connectivity Adapter Cable DKU-5. Before downloading and installing the driver, make sure the cable is disconnected from your PC. Refer to the guide for detailed installation.
1) Insert your USB Programming Cable to PC, and connect the radio by the cable and keeping the radio power on.
2) Launch Device Manager.
[ Start Right-click Computer Select Properties Device Manager ]
3) Select: Ports (COM & LPT)
If the driver compatible with the programming cable, it shows the Prolific
If it is not the proper driver for the cable, it appears a yellow warning triangle appears under ‘Ports’. this means you need change the driver for proper one.
Also, if you insert your programming cable into your radio, and the transmitter turns on, it means you need change the driver for a proper one.
Here is the solution to Select a Proper Windows Driver for the Cable.
1) Download the Prolific 188.8.131.52 driver file (from 2007)and save it to a new work folder on your PC.
2) Remove the USB programming cable from your PC.
3) Double-click the Prolific 184.108.40.206 driver and follow the prompts until it is completely installed.
4) Plug the USB programming cable into the USB port of your PC.
5) Launch Device Manager.
[ Start Right-click Computer Properties Device Manager ]
6) Right-click on the entry with the error to open a window and select
“Update driver software…”
7) At the first Update Driver Software prompt, select
“Browse my computer for driver software”.
8) At the second Update Driver Software prompt, select
“Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”
9) At the third Update Driver Software prompt, select
“Prolific USB-to-Serial Comm Port Version: 220.127.116.11 [7/31/2007]”.
You should get a prompt saying that the driver was installed successfully.
You should now see a properly installed Prolific driver in Device Manger.
You can check that the correct version is installed by double-clicking on the Prolific entry in device manager and selecting the Driver tab.
The driver version shown should be v18.104.22.168
10) Remove the USB programming cable from your PC and then plug the USB programming cable back in. (Optional) Reboot your computer.
Q: 'The Backuptrans software could not find my Android connected. Why?'
A: Please ensure that you have an Android device connected and the device has USB debugging enabled.
For detail, please check the tutorial on how to enable USB debugging on Android.
Q: 'What Backuptrans software can do when it detects Android?'
A: After successfully connected your Android Phone to Backuptrans software, you can easy backup, restore and transfer Android data such as SMS & MMS, Contacts, WhatsApp chats, Line messages, Photos, Videos, Call logs, App data etc.
Q: 'My device has USB debugging enabled but the Backuptrans software still get Android connection problem'
A: Some Android devices require USB driver software to be installed on Microsoft Windows in order to connect to a PC properly. If the USB driver for android is not automatically installed by Windows, please install the manufacturer provided 'ADB' drivers for your mobile phone that allow it to connect to your PC. The following Android USB drivers are collected by Backuptrans and will be updated to the latest. You can simply download the driver installer files from the following links to install on your Windows computer.
Note: You don't need to install any additional USB driver if you are using Windows 10.
- Asus USB Drivers - For All Asus Devices.
- Motorola USB Drivers - For All Motorola Phones. Or Moto X Driver.
- Google Drivers - For Nexus S, Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 and Google Pixel. Or Nexus 5 Driver, Nexus 6 Driver, Nexus 5X Driver, Nexus 6P Driver.
- Galaxy Nexus Drivers - For GSM and CDMA (Verizon) Galaxy Nexus.
- Samsung USB Drivers - For Most Samsung Android Phones. Or Galaxy Note 4 Driver, Galaxy S5 Driver, Galaxy S6/S6 Edge Driver， Galaxy Note 5 Driver.
Note: If the above Samsung Drivers do not work, please go to the Samsung Mobile site, search your phone then go to 'Support' -> 'downloads' to download and install the USB driver.
- HTC Drivers - For Most HTC Phones. Or HTC One M8 Driver, HTC One M9 Driver.
Note: If the above HTC Drivers do not work, please go to the HTC site to download the HTC Sync program to install on your computer.
- Sony Drivers - For Most Sony Phones. Or Xperia Z3 Driver, Xperia Z5 Driver.
- LG Drivers - For Most LG Phones. Or LG G3 Driver, LG G4 Driver.
Note: If the above LG Drivers do not work on your Microsoft Windows computer, please go to the LG site, search your phone then go to 'Resources' -> 'Support' -> 'downloads' to download and install the USB driver.
- Huawei Drivers - For All Huawei Phones
- ZTE Drivers - For All ZTE Phones
- OnePlusOne - For All OnePlusOne Phones
- XiaoMi Drivers - For All XiaoMi Phones
If the above Android USB driver software does not work for your Android phone, simply follow this guide to download and install a universal custom ADB driver software for your Android:
Download Drivers For Usb
Connect your Android to Windows computer(Example Windows 7) with USB cable in 'Charge Only'/'MTP' mode.
Open computer Device Manager. You may see your Android under Other devices node.
Double click the device to view Properties and then tab 'Detail'. Now please choose 'Hardware Ids' under Property and then copy the value information by right click.
Paste the hardware Ids value you have just copied in the follow text box and click download button to download the USB driver software (a zip file) onto your computer.
Step5: Install the USB driver software
As you have saved the USB driver software (a zip file) on your computer, please unzip the file first and then go back to the Device manager. Right click your Android device and choose 'Update Driver Software.'.
Step6: Browser computer for USB driver software
Windows 10 Usb Drivers Download Microsoft
Step7: Choose the downloaded file
Step8: Install the driver software anyway when getting a microsoft warnning error
Restart your computer and then you will see your Device listed under Android Phone.
Now our Backuptrans software will find your device connected.
Note: If you are using Windows 8/Windows 10, please follow this tutorial to disable Driver Signature Verification on your computer first and then try the above steps to install driver software.