Westermo reserves the right to revise this document or withdraw it at any time without prior notice. I 6643-2213 2015-01 Westermo Teleindustri AB, Sweden – A Beijer Electronics Group Company. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated in a commercial environment.
- Download Westermo Teleindustri Ab Modems Drivers
- Download Westermo Teleindustri Ab Modems Driver Free
- Download Westermo Teleindustri Ab Modems Driver Download
- Download Westermo Teleindustri Ab Modems Driver Windows 10
- Westermo Americas is your supplier of high quality data communications equipment designed for harsh industrial applications. Westermo has been developing and producing data communications solutions for nearly three decades. Today, they have a unique position in the industrial marketplace with a product range that is the widest available.
- Download Westermo Teleindustri AB SNMP MIBs for Free. This particular page contains a full list of all SNMP MIBS from Westermo Teleindustri AB represented in our database. Use these MIBs to manage and capture information from various Westermo Teleindustri AB equipment, including Westermo Teleindustri AB routers, switches, other devices.
This product is being phased out and has a last order date of March 31, 2020. For additional information, please view the Life Cycle Notification.
The TDW-33 is a simple industrial modem designed to allow cost effective and simple remote access to legacy serial industrial equipment. Sony corporatiof laptops & desktops driver downloads. The AT command driven modem is capable of synchronising with a wide range of traditional modem negotiation standards providing data rates up to 56.7 kbit/s.
Download Westermo Teleindustri Ab Modems Drivers
Designed with remote unmanned industrial locations in mind the modem can operate in extremes of temperature and electromagnetic fields. The complete galvanic separation of all interfaces ensures that earth loops and transients do not interfere with communication.
To keep visits to the site to a minimum a watchdog monitors the modem ensuring constant readiness, and remote re-configuration means that changes to settings can be handled without a site visit.
Firewalls are not an issue as data does not use the internet and with call back security it is impossible for either accidental or deliberate access to any equipment attached to the modem.
The modem is simple to configure using the Westermo TD-tool software; standard commands can easily be entered, and saved configurations downloaded. RS-232 connections can be made using screw connections as well as the standard D-sub.
The modem is designed to be connected to devices with no ability to control dialling so special functions like data dialling and DTR dialling are provided to enable these devices to automatically establish connections.
Cost effective legacy remote access solution
- Traditional AT command modem
- RS-232 up to 11 bit, 115.2 kbit/s
- V.90, V34, V32bis, V22bis support
Robust industrial solution for long service life in unmanned locations
Download Westermo Teleindustri Ab Modems Driver Free
- Extended temperature -25°C to 70°C (-13°F to 158°F)
- Extensive EMC approvals and tri-galvanic isolated interfaces
- Watchdog and remote configuration
Download Westermo Teleindustri Ab Modems Driver Download
Secure non internet based remote access
- Secure call back function
- Caller ID presentation and answering
- Password protected configuration
Download Westermo Teleindustri Ab Modems Driver Windows 10
Easy to use
- Windows drivers and TD-tool configuration software
- DTR and data dialling
- RS-232, 9-pin D-sub and screw terminals
Westermo is a registered trademark of Westermo Network Technologies AB, a Beijer Group company, in the United States and/or other countries.
While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this site has been obtained from reliable sources, Gross Automation is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this site is provided 'as is', with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will Gross Automation, its related partnerships or corporations, or the partners, agents or employees thereof be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this Site or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.