- Improvements and fixes. This update includes a fix for an incorrect device driver (“Microsoft – WPD – 2/22/2016 12:00:00 AM - 5.2.5326.4762”) that was released by a third-party on March 8, 2017 that affected a small group of users with USB connected phones or other media devices that rely on Media Transfer Protocol (MTP).
- Install the device-specific driver (see Method 2). Open Device Manager. Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device, and then select Uninstall. Restart the computer. When it restarts, Windows will try to reinstall the device by using the device-specific driver.
- Best Usb Devices
- Drivers Agamatrix Usb Devices Wireless Adapter
- Drivers Agamatrix USB Devices
- Drivers Agamatrix Usb Devices Pc Camera
- Drivers Agamatrix Usb Devices Dongle
- What Is A Usb Devices
Mar 10, 2017 The USB Device Viewer shows all the USB host controllers in your system. More specifically: A Host Controller that is identified as eXtensible or xHCI is a USB 3.0 host controller.; A Host. Note: The AgaMatrix Diabetes Manager app only syncs glucose data from AgaMatrix meters with Bluetooth wireless technology. The app does not sync data wirelessly or via cable from other AgaMatrix brand meters. If you would like to purchase a compatible wireless meter, visit our Jazz Wireless 2 product page.-->
This article helps to fix an issue in which Windows 10 doesn't install specific drivers for USB audio devices on the first connection.
Original product version: Windows 10, version 1703
Original KB number: 4021854
When you connect a USB audio device to a Windows 10 Version 1703-based computer the first time, the operating system detects the device but loads the standard USB audio 2.0 driver (usbaudio2.sys) instead of the specific device driver.
This issue occurs because the USB audio 2.0 driver (usbaudio2.sys) isn't classified as a generic driver in Windows 10 Version 1703. Therefore, the system assumes that a compatible, nongeneric driver is installed for the device even though the driver is generic.
This issue also causes Windows 10 Version 1703 to postpone the search for other compatible drivers through Windows Update that typically occurs immediately after you install a new device.
Best Usb Devices
To fix this issue, use one of the following methods.
To resolve this issue, install update 4022716.
Drivers Agamatrix Usb Devices Wireless Adapter
If the device-specific driver is distributed through Windows Update, you can manually update the driver by using Device Manager. For more information about how to do this, see update drivers in Windows 10. Lacie 1394 driver.
Drivers Agamatrix USB Devices
If the device is not yet connected, first install the device-specific driver, such as by using the appropriate installer. After the device-specific driver is installed, Windows 10 will select that driver instead of the standard USB audio 2.0 driver when you first connect the device.
See the device manufacturer's user guide for specific instructions about how to install the driver.
Drivers Agamatrix Usb Devices Pc Camera
If the driver isn't distributed through Windows Update, you can manually reinstall the driver. To do this, follow these steps:
Drivers Agamatrix Usb Devices Dongle
- Install the device-specific driver (see Method 2).
- Open Device Manager.
- Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device, and then select Uninstall.
- Restart the computer.
What Is A Usb Devices
When it restarts, Windows will try to reinstall the device by using the device-specific driver.