The USB drivers help us to connect our phone to the computer and perform tasks like transferring data, syncing your device with a PC. They help us to connect our Android devices to tools like Odin, Sony Flash tool, and SuperOneClick. Select Update Driver. If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions. Reinstall the device driver. In the search box on the taskbar, enter device manager, then select Device Manager. Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
In Device Manager at Redmi 7A, Properties: “The drivers for this device have not installed. (Code 28) There are no compatible drivers for this device. To find a driver for this device, click Update Driver. ” After I activated the Update Driver button, I received the following responses: “Windows could not find drivers for your device”. Download drivers for your VisionTek VT100, VT1000, VT4000, VT4500, VT4900 docks. Look for the DisplayLink logo on your product’s packaging. I'm willing to bet the serial port driver is the 'SOL' driver for the Intel AMT remote access feature. Yep, i was right this system supports 'AMT' but only up to win 7 and possibly 8. Intel AMT LMSSOL for AMT 5.xx is the serial/program package you would install under win 7 and this package is not compatable under win 10.edit
Download the Arduino Environment¶
Now Arduino IDE is available for Window, Mac OS X and Linux.Please click the button below to download.
Drivers Vision Port Devices Inc
We recommend using the latest version of the Arduino DIE.
Setup the Arduino IDE¶
For Window and Mac OS X¶
Download the corresponding software,and click the setup.exe,then follow the instruction will be OK.
Usb Port Drivers
Please go to Installing Arduino on Linux
Connect Seeeduino to PC¶
Connect the Seeeduino board to your computer using the USB cable. The green power LED (labeled PWR) should go on.
Install the driver¶
Installing drivers for the Seeeduino with window7¶
- * Plug in your board and wait for Windows to begin its driver installation process. After a few moments, the process will fail.* Open the Device Manager by right clicking “My computer” and selecting control panel.* Look under Ports (COM & LPT). You should see an open port named 'USB Serial Port' Right click on the 'USB Serial Port' and choose the 'Update Driver Software' option.
- * Next, choose the 'Browse my computer for Driver software' option.
- * Finally, select the driver file named 'FTDI USB Drivers', located in the 'Drivers' folder of the Arduino Software download.
Note: the FTDI USB Drivers are from Arduino. But when you install drivers for other Controllers, such as Xadow Main Board, Seeeduino Clio, Seeeduino Lite,
you need to download corresponding driver file and save it. And select the driver file you have downloaded.
- * The below dialog boxes automatically appears if you have installed driver successfully.
- * You can check that the drivers have been installed by opening the Windows Device Manager. Look for a 'USB Serial Port' in the Ports section.
- * You can also see the serial port in Arduino environment.
Installing drivers for the Seeeduino with window8¶
You should save these files which you are editing before installing driver with window8，because there will several power off during operating.
- * Press “Windows Key” +”R”* Enter shutdown.exe /r /o /f /t 00* Click the 'OK' button.* System will restart to a 'Choose an option' screen* Select 'Troubleshoot' from 'Choose an option' screen* Select 'Advanced options' from 'Troubleshoot' screen* Select 'Windows Startup Settings' from 'Advanced options' screen* Click 'Restart' button* System will restart to 'Advanced Boot Options' screen* Select 'Disable Driver Signature Enforcement'* Once the system starts, you can install the Arduino drivers as same as Windows
Installing drivers for the Seeeduino with Mac OS¶
- * Enter page: [https://www.ftdichip.com](https://www.ftdichip.com).
- * Download Driver for the Mac OS X version, named 2.2.18 (32bit)
Com Port Drivers
- * Open the driver file which you just download, and double click FTDIUSBSerialDriver_10_4_10_5_10_6_10_7.mpkg
- * After double click, you will see an installer window.
- * Click “Continue”.
- * You can see the below dialog boxes if you have installed driver successfully.
- * Test it with Seeeduino
Install the Driver¶
First of all, you need to:
Get a Micro-USB cable
- You need a Micro-USB cable first; the data cable of an Android Phone will do fine.If you can't find one, you can buy one here.
Connect the board
- The Seeeduino V4.2 automatically draw power from either the USB connection to the computer or an external power supply. Connect the Arduino board to your computer using the USB cable. The green power LED (labelled PWR) should go on.
This drive is available for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10.
Microsoft Device Drivers
- Plug in your board and wait for Windows to begin its driver installation process. After a few moments, the process will fail, despite best efforts.
- Click on the Start Menu, and open up the Control Panel.
- While in the Control Panel, navigate to System and Security. Next, click on System. Once the System window is up, open the Device Manager.
- Look under Ports (COM & LPT). You should find an open port named 'Seeeduino v4.2'. If there is no COM & LPT section, look under 'Other Devices' for 'Unknown Device'.
- Right click on the 'Seeeduino v4.2' port and choose the 'Update Driver Software' option.
- Next, choose the 'Browse my computer for Driver software' option.
- Finally, navigate to and select the driver file named 'seeed_usb_serial.inf'
- Windows will finish up the driver installation from there.
For Mac OSX¶
You don't need to install any drivers.
Getting Started on Linux¶
For using on Linux, please go to Installing Arduino on Linux
You don't need to install any drivers.
First of all, you need to Install an Arduino Software.
Q1. What's the difference between Arduino UNO and Seeeduino v4.2¶
Seeeduino v4.2 is fully compatible with Arduino UNO. The mainly difference list below:
Drivers Vision Port Devices Lucie
- Use a micro USB to power and program the board
- 3 on-board Grove connector
- 3.⅗V system power switch
- DCDC circuit instead of LDO, more efficiency
- Others circuit improve
Q2. I can't upload my sketch to Seeeduino v4.2¶
- If the Power LED on
- If you choose the right Port and Board (Seeeduino v4.2)
- Close and reopen Arduino IDE and try again
Q3. Where can I find technical support if I have some other issue.¶
You can post a question to Seeed Forum .
Drivers Vision Port Devices Gigabit
Drivers Vision Port Devices Phone Number
Please submit any technical issue into our forum.