Download Lasershow Designer QuickShow - A complete laser system that helps you design laser images and display them during your shows, by means of a corresponding projector. (Frankly, this feels like a Windows-related bug to me, and it could be that this will be fixed with future service packs of the 64-bit version of VISTA Ultimate.) Keep watching this thread for the latest news about LD2000 and VISTA. Best regards, William Benner Pangolin Laser Systems. Laserworld Showeditor Downloads: Software, Manuals, Drivers & Firmware, ShowNET related Downloads and Free Laser Shows! Download the latest drivers, firmware, and software for your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126nw.This is HP’s official website that will help automatically detect and download the correct drivers free of cost for your HP Computing and Printing products for Windows and Mac operating system.
- Pangolin Laser Others Driver Download For Windows 7
- Pangolin Laser Others Driver Download For Windows 8.1
- Pangolin Laser Others Driver Download For Windows 10
- Pangolin Laser Others Driver Download For Windows 8
- Pangolin Laser Others Driver Download For Windows
Ubuntu Studio is the Ubuntu flavour designed for content creation.
It’s produced as a DVD image that can also be converted to an USB stick and includes support for most languages by default.
Ubuntu Studio 12.04 LTS is a 3 year Long Term Support release and will be supported until April 2015.
Due to overwhelming improvements during this development cycle, the The Ubuntu Studio Team is very proud and excited to have users experience Ubuntu Studio 12.04 LTS and provide feedback. We look forward to hearing from you.
New features include:
- GUI-based installation
- lowlatency kernel installed by default
- i386 images use the lowlatency-pae kernel
- XFCE is default desktop environment
- Pulse Audio <-> JACK bridging enabled by default
- New theme, icons, and default font
- New LightDM and Desktop background/backdrop images
- Documented work flows/new application choices provide better user support
- Menu restructured for better work flow support
- ARandR included for improved multi-monitor functionality
- mudita24 replaces envycontrol24 for ice1712 chip audio interfaces
- Long Term Support release (3 years)
Lastly, the Ubuntu Studio website is currently under complete development and is expected to be release within weeks. Please bear with our current website until then.
Ubuntu Studio Applications
This cycle we focused on developing work flows based on user tasks. This should give a more complete, functional, and robust application tool chain for users to create content. Please note that not all work flows listed in the wiki are directly supported in a default installation.
Notable applications for audio/video/graphic/photography work flows include:
- JACK – lowlatency and flexible routing sound server
- Ardour – multitrack digital audio workstation
- qtractor – multitrack audio recorder and sequencer
- LADSPA/LV2 – audio plugins
- Blender – 3D modeler and incredible video editor/compositor
- GIMP – powerful pixel-based image editor
- Inkscape – scalable vector graphics editor/creator
- Darktable – RAW digital photograph editor
Common desktop applications saw changes as well:
- gedit – text editor
- Ristretto – image viewer
- Firefox – internet browser
- Transmission – bittorrent client
- XChat – IRC client
- Audacious – audio player
- Totem – movie player
- Brasero – disc burner
- Up until Ubuntu 11.10, administrator access using the sudo tool was granted via the “admin” Unix group. In Ubuntu 12.04, administrator access will be granted via the “sudo” group. This makes Ubuntu more consistent with the upstream implementation and Debian. For compatibility purposes, the “admin” group will continue to provide sudo/administrator access in 12.04.
- Hibernate (suspend to disk) has been disabled by default, as it was found to be unreliable, very slow and confusing to have two suspend modes. See bug 812394 for details. If you want to re-enable it, please follow this recipe.
- pm-utils now has two new scripts to power down USB and various PCI devices in battery mode. A number of desktop packages were fixed to wake up less often. Both of these reduce power consumption and thus improve battery lifetime.
- resolvconf is now used to manage /etc/resolv.conf on all Ubuntu systems. You can learn more here
- Backports are now more easily accessible — to enable users to more easily receive new versions of software, the Ubuntu Backports repository is now enabled by default. Packages from backports will not be installed by default — they must explicitly be selected in package management software. However, once installed, packages from backports will automatically be upgraded to newer versions.
- DVD Images — the DVD images have been cleaned up significantly reducing their size to around 1.5GB to ease consumption. The remaining software remains available via download.
Linux v3.2.14 Kernel
Ubuntu 12.04 LTS ships with an updated kernel moving from the mainline v3.0 series to the mainline v3.2 series. At release we are shipping with the Ubuntu 3.2.0-23.36 kernel which is based on the v3.2.14 upstream stable Linux kernel. The mainline v3.0 to v3.2 stable series update brings a number of new features. Some highlights include:
- ext4 gains support for larger base block sizes
- btrfs has more work addressing data integrity issues
- device mapper gains thin provisioning and recursive snapshots
- more work to improve performance under high writeback load
- networking improvements for congested networks
- ext3 moves to using filesystem barriers
- memory allocator improvements
- VFS scalability improvements
- a new iSCSI implementation
- software wait gains bad block management
Key changes in the Ubuntu kernel since the 3.0.0-12.20 Ubuntu kernel as shipped in the 11.10 Ubuntu release include:
- Rebase to upstream stable Linux kernel v3.2.14.
- The amd64 -generic and -server kernel flavors have been merged into a single -generic kernel flavor for Ubuntu 12.04. Given the few differences that existed between the two flavors, it only made sense to merge the two and reduce the overall maintenance burden over the life of this LTS release.
- Support for a new armhf kernel flavor has been introduced.
- The non-smp PowerPC kernel flavor has been removed. All hardware currently supported by the non-smp PowerPC kernel flavor should also be supported by the smp PowerPC kernel flavor.
- RC6 is enabled by default for Sandy Bridge systems. RC6 is a technology which allows the GPU to go into a very low power consumption state when the GPU is idle (down to 0W). It results in considerable power savings when this stage is activated. When comparing under idle loads with machine state where RC6 is disabled, improved power usage of around 40-60% has been witnessed.
- An improved set of jack detection patches has been backported from the upstream v3.3 Linux kernel.
- An updated AppArmor patch set has been included to better align with what is landing upstream.
- Applied and enabled the seccomp filters feature which uses the packet filtering machinery (BPF) to restrict access to system calls.
- A set of kexec fixes for arm from v3.3-rc1 has also been backported.
- We’ve also conducted an extensive review of Ubuntu kernel configs and made numerous config changes as a result.
Upstart has been updated to version 1.5. More details are available in the Upstart Technical Overview.
Ubuntu 12.04 is distributed with a default toolchain that includes: GCC 4.6.3 (and changes from Linaro GCC 4.6-2012.02), binutils 2.22, eglibc 2.15, and Linaro gdb 7.4-2012.04.
Compared to the 11.10 release the toolchain did see only incremental changes and bug fixes; comparing to the 10.04 LTS release, GCC updates include
- Updated frontends for better standards support (Ada 2012, Objective-C 2.0, improved experimental support for the upcoming C++0x ISO C++ standard, Fortran 2003 and 2008 improvements, new Go frontend)
- Improved optimizations, including better inter-procedural optimizations, and link time optimization (LTO).
Further information can be found upstream (GCC-4.6, GCC-4.5, binutils, gas, ld, gdb).
- Ubuntu 12.04 includes Python 2.7.3 and Python 3.2.3 Python 2.6 is no longer available for install.
- There is expanded support for Python 3 in this release, with Python 3 ports of python-dbus, python-feedparser, germinate, lazr.ui, wadllib, python-defer, python-keyring, and python-qt4 now included, among others.
The default run time for Java is OpenJDK 6b24 (IcedTea 1.11.1). OpenJDK 7u3 (IcedTea 2.1) is available in the archive as well.
Preparing your computer for Ubuntu Studio is now much simpler, with a wider range of disk setup options. Each of these are detailed at length to provide you with a clear understanding of the actions that will take place with your selection.
You can now reinstall or upgrade an existing copy of Ubuntu Studio with the Ubuntu Studio DVD installer, provided that your computer is connected to the Internet.
Ubuntu Studio 12.04 images can be downloaded from: Drivers 4g systems gmbh modems user.
Pangolin Laser Others Driver Download For Windows 7
- http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntustudio/releases/precise/ (UbuntuStudio)
The minimum memory requirement for Ubuntu Studio 12.04 is 512 MB of memory. It is highly recommended that you have 2GB or more memory though so that the system will perform much better. More information about other recommended hardware on the new Ubuntu Studio website when it is released.
Upgrading from Ubuntu Studio 11.10
To upgrade from Ubuntu Studio 11.10, press Alt+F2 and type in “update-manager” (without the quotes) into the command box. Update Manager should open up and display following message: “New distribution release ‘12.04’ is available. Click Upgrade and follow the on-screen instructions”.
Upgrading from Ubuntu Studio 10.04 LTS to Ubuntu Studio 12.04 LTS
It is recommended that users perform a complete instal rather than upgrade from Ubuntu Studio 10.04 LTS due to extent of the changes, including desktop environments.
Upgrading from Other Releases
Users of other Ubuntu Studio releases need to upgrade first to 11.10, and then to 12.04.
For further information on upgrading to 11.10, please see the Ubuntu Oneiric upgrade instructions.
Graphics and Display
Boot, Installation and Post-Installation
- [Dell Studio XPS 1340,Alienware m17x] Kernel panic and hang on boot due to the ite-cir driver. A patch has been sent upstream and a test kernel is referenced in the bug report. The fix will be immediately available as a kernel update from the precise-updates pocket following 12.04’s release. (984387)
- When closing the lid on a Unibody Macbook, the screen interacts with the touchpad. This can cause spurious gestures and clicks, and potentially lead to corrupted input driver state if the laptop suspends. To work around the issue, remove and reload the kernel module after resume by running:
Note that this may disable some touchpad options, for example horizontal scrolling. These options can be re-enabled by visiting the Mouse and Touchpad settings. This is planned to be fixed in a post-release update (968845).
- Importing of existing Windows user accounts fails in some cases. (987902)
- Wubi (the Ubuntu installer for Windows) is not available as an option on the Ubuntu Desktop/DVD any more. Instead, it is now a separate download.
- Aptitude does not work on 64-bit systems without disabling multiarch in /etc/dpkg/dpkg.cfg.d/multiarch . (831768)
- If you have i386 packages installed on an amd64 system in Ubuntu 11.10, it is strongly recommended that you install the versions of apt and dpkg from oneiric-updates before upgrading. A number of multiarch-affecting upgrade issues have been fixed in those versions. (850264, 902603)
- In some cases update-manager might appear to hang indefinitely. In that case, open the expander at the bottom and check if there is a debconf question which needs to be answered. (979661)
- Upgrades from Ubuntu 10.04 LTS to 12.04 LTS do not work using the alternate CD or the server CD as a package repository. It is recommended that users running Ubuntu 10.04 LTS wait for the 12.04.1 LTS point release, scheduled for July, before upgrading. (988941)
- On ARM omap images, the networking support for the Beagle XM board is broken (838200)
- [Dell Studio XPS 1340,Alienware m17x] Kernel panic and hang on boot due to the ite-cir driver. A patch has been sent upstream and a test kernel is referenced in the bug report. The fix will be immediately available as a kernel update from the precise-updates pocket following 12.04’s release. (984387)
- Missing support for Sentelic touchpad in Asus K53U notebook. Patches have been backported and will be immediately available as a kernel update from the precise-updates pocket following 12.04’s release. (969334)
- Missing support for BCM20702A0 Broadcom bluetooth device [0489:e042]. A patch has been sent upstream. The fix will be immediately available as a kernel update from the precise-updates pocket following 12.04’s release. (980965)
- Buffer overflows in comedi driver. Patches have been backported from upstream and a test kernel is referenced in the bug report. The fix will be immediately available as a kernel update from the precise-updates pocket following 12.04’s release. (981234)
- Intel gma 4500mhd external monitor suffers from a scrambled picture. A patches has been backported from upstream. The fix will be immediately available as a kernel update from the precise-updates pocket following 12.04’s release. (796030)
- Kernel Oops – BUG: unable to handle kernel paging request; RIP: nfs_have_delegation+0x9/0x40 [nfs]. Some users attempting to run NFS clients on 12.04 appear to be affected. A test kernel is referenced from the bug report. Patches have been backported from upstream and will be immediately available in a kernel update from the precise-updates pocket following 12.04’s release. (974664)
- Patches from upstream stable v3.2.15 and v3.2.16 will undergo a baking period in the precise-proposed pocket during the first kernel SRU cycle. They will then be released as a kernel update from the precise-updates pocket approximately 3 weeks after 12.04 releases. (981162, 987337)
- hid-logitech-dj driver missing from the installer. It has been added to the d-i input-modules udeb and will be included in the 12.04.1 point release. (975198)
- rtl8187 driver missing from the installer. It has been added to the d-i nic-usb-modules udeb and will be included in the 12.04.1 point release. (971719)
- eGalaxis Touchscreen Driver does not work. Patches have been backported from upstream and will be immediately available in a kernel update from the precise-updates pocket following 12.04’s release. (913164)
- ATI/radeon framebuffers on PowerPC only enabled as modules and not built in. This results in issues such as booting to a command prompt, loss of tty consoles, and loss of suspend. A patch to build these in have been applied and will be immediately available in a kernel update from the precise-updates pocket following 12.04’s release. (949288)
- On systems with an ATI Radeon 9200 graphics card the system will boot to a black screen. As a work around edit the kernel command line in the boot loader and add “nomodeset”. (725580)
- Fujitsu Siemens Amilo M 7400 and Maxdata 7000DX wireless RF kill handling triggers a kernel panic preventing wireless from operating correctly. This may be worked around by editing your kernel command line and adding “noexec=off”. (979253)
- Beagle XM systems which are capable of running at 1GHZ will be initialised at 800MHZ leading to slower than optimal performance. (771537)
- Some EFI systems fail to boot in EFI mode, BIOS mode is advised in these situations. (721576)
- Ubuntu Studio 12.04 LTS is a Long Term Support release with 3 year support
- Security and bugfix updates for Ubuntu Studio are provided by the Ubuntu Studio Team and Community
- “Point releases” will also be provided at the same time as Ubuntu’s, offering refreshed installation medias
- Support via email can be found at the Ubuntu Studio Users Mailing List.
- Support via IRC can be found in the #ubuntustudio channel on the freenode network
LEXMARK SOFTWARE LIMITED WARRANTY AND LICENSE AGREEMENT
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USING AND INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE PROGRAM OR USING THIS PRODUCT: BY USING THIS SOFTWARE PROGRAM OR THIS PRODUCT, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS SOFTWARE LIMITED WARRANTY AND LICENSE AGREEMENTS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT INSTALL, COPY, DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE PROGRAM OR OTHERWISE USE THE PRODUCT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS SOFTWARE LIMITED WARRANTY AND LICENSE AGREEMENTS, PROMPTLY RETURN THE PRODUCT UNUSED AND REQUEST A REFUND OF THE AMOUNT YOU PAID. IF YOU ARE INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE PROGRAM OR PRODUCT FOR USE BY OTHER PARTIES, YOU AGREE TO INFORM THE USERS THAT USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROGRAM OR PRODUCT INDICATES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS.
FIRMWARE UPDATES MAY MODIFY PRINTER SETTINGS AND CAUSE COUNTERFEIT AND/OR UNAUTHORIZED PRODUCTS, SUPPLIES, PARTS, MATERIALS (SUCH AS TONERS AND INKS), SOFTWARE, OR INTERFACES TO STOP WORKING.
RETURN PROGRAM AGREEMENT TERMS
Your Lexmark device is subject to the Lexmark Return Program agreement terms, which can be found at http://www.lexmark.com/printerlicense.
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
This Software Limited Warranty and License Agreement ('Software License Agreement') is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Lexmark International, Inc. and Lexmark International Technology Sarl ('Licensor') that to the extent your Licensor product or Software Program is not otherwise subject to a written software license agreement between you and Licensor or its suppliers, governs your use of any Software Program installed on or provided by Licensor for use in connection with your Licensor product. The term 'Software Program' includes machine-readable instructions, audio/visual content (such as images and recordings), and associated media, printed materials and electronic documentation, whether incorporated into, distributed with or for use with your Licensor product.
1. STATEMENT OF SOFTWARE LIMITED WARRANTY. Licensor warrants that media (e.g., diskette or compact disk) on which the Software Program is furnished, if any, is free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the warranty period. The warranty period is ninety (90) days and commences on the date the Software Program is delivered to the original end-user. This limited warranty applies only to Software Program media purchased new from Licensor or an Authorized Licensor Reseller or Distributor. Licensor will replace the Software Program should it be determined that the media does not conform to this limited warranty.
2. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, LICENSOR AND ITS SUPPLIERS PROVIDE THE SOFTWARE PROGRAM 'AS IS' AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ABSENCE OF VIRUSES, ALL WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE PROGRAM. LICENSOR: (x) UNDERTAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE QUALITY OF THE SOFTWARE PROGRAM AND (y) ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY THAT THE SOFTWARE PROGRAM WILL BE FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE FOR WHICH YOU MAY BE ACQUIRING IT, EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN THIS DISCLAIMER.
This Agreement is to be read in conjunction with certain statutory provisions, as that may be in force from time to time, that imply warranties or conditions or impose obligations on Licensor that cannot be excluded or modified. If any such provisions apply, then to the extent Licensor is able, Licensor hereby limits its liability for breach of those provisions to one of the following: providing you a replacement copy of the Software Program or reimbursement of the greater of the price paid for the Software Program or five U.S. dollars (or the equivalent in local currency).
Pangolin Laser Others Driver Download For Windows 8.1
The Software Program may include internet links to other software applications and/or Internet sites hosted and operated by third parties unaffiliated with Licensor. You acknowledge and agree that Licensor is not responsible in any way for the hosting, performance, operation, maintenance, or content of, such software applications and/or Internet sites.
Pangolin Laser Others Driver Download For Windows 10
3. LIMITATION OF REMEDY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY AND ALL LIABILITY OF LICENSOR UNDER THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF THE PRICE PAID FOR THE SOFTWARE PROGRAM AND FIVE U.S. DOLLARS (OR THE EQUIVALENT IN LOCAL CURRENCY). YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST LICENSOR IN ANY DISPUTE UNDER THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT SHALL BE TO SEEK TO RECOVER ONE OF THESE AMOUNTS, UPON PAYMENT OF WHICH LICENSOR SHALL BE RELEASED AND DISCHARGED OF ALL FURTHER OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT WILL LICENSOR, ITS SUPPLIERS, SUBSIDIARIES, OR RESELLERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOST SAVINGS, INTERRUPTION OF USE OR ANY LOSS OF, INACCURACY IN, OR DAMAGE TO, DATA OR RECORDS, FOR CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR DAMAGE TO REAL OR TANGIBLE PROPERTY, FOR LOSS OF PRIVACY), IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE PROGRAM, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY SUCH DAMAGES RESULTING FROM (a) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE PROGRAM, (b) THE COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE SOFTWARE, OR (c) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF THE NATURE OF THE CLAIM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY), AND EVEN IF LICENSOR, OR ITS SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES, OR REMARKETERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY YOU BASED ON A THIRD-PARTY CLAIM, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THIS EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IS DETERMINED LEGALLY INVALID. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS APPLY EVEN IF THE ABOVE-STATED REMEDIES FAIL OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
Pangolin Laser Others Driver Download For Windows 8
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS.
4. LICENSE GRANT. Licensor grants you the following rights provided you comply with all terms and conditions of this Software License Agreement:
a. Use. You may Use one (1) copy of the Software Program. The term 'Use' means storing, loading, installing, executing, or displaying the Software Program. You may not separate the components of the Software Program for use on more than one computer. You agree that you will not Use the Software Program, in whole or in part, in any manner that has the effect of overriding, modifying, eliminating, obscuring, altering or de-emphasizing the visual appearance of any trademark, trade name, trade dress or intellectual property notice that appears on any computer display screens normally generated by, or as a result of, the Software Program.
b. Copying. You may make one (1) copy of the Software Program solely for purposes of backup, archiving, or installation, provided the copy contains all of the original Software Program's proprietary notices. You may not copy the Software Program to any public or distributed network.
5. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS. The Software Program, including all fonts, is copyrighted and owned by Licensor and/or its suppliers. Licensor reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in this Software License Agreement.
6. FREEWARE. Notwithstanding the terms and conditions of this Software License Agreement, all or any portion of the Software Program that constitutes software provided under public license by third parties ('Freeware') is licensed to you subject to the terms and conditions of the software license agreement accompanying such Freeware, whether in the form of a discrete agreement, shrink-wrap license, or electronic license terms at the time of download or installation. Use of the Freeware by you shall be governed entirely by the terms and conditions of such license.
7. LIMITATION ON REVERSE ENGINEERING. You may not alter, decrypt, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, reverse compile or otherwise translate the Software Program or assist or otherwise facilitate others to do so, except as and to the extent expressly permitted to do so by applicable law for the purposes of inter-operability, error correction, and security testing. If you have such statutory rights, you will notify Licensor in writing of any intended reverse engineering, reverse assembly, or reverse compilation. You may not decrypt the Software Program unless necessary for the legitimate Use of the Software Program.
8. TRANSFER. You may transfer the Software Program to another end-user. Any transfer must include all software components, media, printed materials, and this Software License Agreement and you may not retain copies of the Software Program or components thereof. The transfer may not be an indirect transfer, such as a consignment. Prior to the transfer, the end-user receiving the transferred Software Program must agree to all these Software License Agreement terms. Upon transfer of the Software Program, your license is automatically terminated. You may not rent, sublicense, or assign the Software Program except to the extent provided in this Software License Agreement.
9. UPGRADES. To Use a Software Program identified as an upgrade, you must first be licensed to the original Software Program identified by Licensor as eligible for the upgrade. After upgrading, you may no longer use the original Software Program that formed the basis for your upgrade eligibility.
10. ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE. This Software License Agreement applies to updates or supplements to the original Software Program provided by Licensor unless Licensor provides other terms along with the update or supplement.
11. TERM. This Software License Agreement becomes effective upon your acceptance and continues in effect unless terminated or rejected. You may reject or terminate this license at any time by destroying all copies of the Software Program, together with all modifications, documentation, and merged portions in any form, or as otherwise described herein. Licensor may terminate your license upon notice if you fail to comply with any of the terms of this Software License Agreement. Upon such termination, you agree to destroy all copies of the Software Program together with all modifications, documentation, and merged portions in any form.
12. TAXES. You agree that you are responsible for payment of any taxes including, without limitation, any goods and services and personal property taxes, resulting from this Software License Agreement or your Use of the Software Program.
13. LIMITATION ON ACTIONS. No action, regardless of form, arising out of this Software License Agreement may be brought by either party more than two years after the cause of action has arisen, except as provided under applicable law.
14. APPLICABLE LAW. If you acquired this product in a country which is a member of the European Union, the laws of that country shall govern the interpretation of this Software License Agreement and any claims arising hereunder, regardless of choice of laws principles of any other jurisdiction. If you acquired this product in any other country, the laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky, United States of America, shall govern the interpretation of this Software License Agreement and any claims arising hereunder, regardless of choice of laws principles of any other state. The UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply.
15. GOVERNMENT END USERS. The Software Program and any related documentation are 'Commercial Items,' as that term is defined in 48 C.F.R. 2.101, 'Computer Software' and 'Commercial Computer Software Documentation,' as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. 12.212 or 48 C.F.R. 227.7202, as applicable. Consistent with 48 C.F.R. 12.212 or 48 C.F.R. 227.7202-1 through 227.7207-4, as applicable, the Commercial Computer Software and Commercial Software Documentation are licensed to the U.S. Government end users (a) only as Commercial Items and (b) with only those rights as are granted to all other end users pursuant to the terms and conditions herein.
Pangolin Laser Others Driver Download For Windows
16. CONSENT TO PROCESS AND TRANSFER DATA. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations including, but not limited to, laws pertaining to the collection and use of personal data. You agree that Licensor, its affiliates, and agents may collect and process information (including any personal data) you provide or that is gathered or generated by the Software Program in relation to (i) any support services performed in connection with the Software Program and requested by you, (ii) enabling any functionality of the Software Program or services provided by Licensor, or (iii) enabling Licensor to perform any other services related to the Software Program as you and Licensor may agree. Licensor agrees to process the information only to the extent necessary to provide such services or enable the functionality of the Software Program. You represent that in relation to any personal data Licensor is permitted to access under this Agreement you have obtained or will obtain (a) any consents from the data subjects and/or (b) any other permissions or authorizations related to processing of the personal data that are required by applicable law. You agree that Licensor may transfer your information to the United States or other countries for processing in accordance with this Section.
17. EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. You may not (a) acquire, ship, transfer, or reexport, directly or indirectly, the Software Program or any direct product therefrom, in violation of any applicable export laws or (b) permit the Software Program to be used for any purpose prohibited by such export laws, including, without limitation, nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons proliferation.
18. AGREEMENT TO CONTRACT ELECTRONICALLY. You and Licensor agree to form this Software License Agreement electronically. This means that by downloading, installing and/or using the Software Program, you acknowledge your agreement to these Software License Agreement terms and conditions and that you are doing so with the intent to 'sign' a contract with Licensor.
19. CAPACITY AND AUTHORITY TO CONTRACT. You represent that you are of the legal age of majority in the place you sign this Software License Agreement and, if applicable, you are duly authorized by your employer or principal to enter into this contract.
20. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Software License Agreement (including any addendum or amendment to this Software License Agreement that is included with the Software Program) is the entire agreement between you and Licensor relating to the Software Program. Except as otherwise provided for herein, this Software License Agreement supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written communications, proposals, and representations with respect to the Software Program or any other subject matter covered by this Software License Agreement (except to the extent such extraneous terms do not conflict with the terms of this Software License Agreement, any other written agreement signed by you and Licensor relating to your use of the Software Program). To the extent any Licensor policies or programs for support services conflict with the terms of this Software License Agreement, the terms of this Software License Agreement shall control.
MICROSOFT CORPORATION NOTICES
1. This product may incorporate intellectual property owned by Microsoft Corporation. The terms and conditions upon which Microsoft is licensing such intellectual property may be found at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=52369.
2. This product is based on Microsoft Print Schema technology. You may find the terms and conditions upon which Microsoft is licensing such intellectual property at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=83288.