|Born||6 August 1965 (age 55)|
|Dakar Rally career|
|Current team||BAHRAIN JCW X-RAID TEAM|
Stéphane Peterhansel (born 6 August 1965 in Échenoz-la-Méline, Haute-Saône) is a rally racing driver from France. He is best known for winning the Dakar Rally for a record 14 times. In the 2018 season he was one of the official drivers of the Team Peugeot Total.
If you buy the third party Bluetooth module we have mentioned above, then you might need to install a driver especially if you are running a Windows version older than the Windows XP. There are few software in the cyberspace that allows a Windows user to get the full features offered by Apple Magic Mouse, like the swipe left and right option. FS19 version of AutoDrive - Developer Version. Contribute to Stephan-S/FS19AutoDrive development by creating an account on GitHub. PDF Drive is your search engine for PDF files. As of today we have 77,578,135 eBooks for you to download for free. No annoying ads, no download limits, enjoy it and don't forget to bookmark and share the love! 3DTrains - Commercial add-ons for RailWorks including trainsets and scenery. All Aboard - Sells original routes for Microsoft Train Simulator (MSTS) and RailWorks. Armstrong Powerhouse - British scenario packs, mods, and sound packs for Rail Simulator, RailWorks & Train Simulator 2021.
He made his Paris to Dakar Rally debut in 1988 in the motorcycle category for Yamaha, later winning the event in 1991, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1997, and 1998. He switched to the car category for 1999, joining the works Mitsubishi in 2003. He went on to win the event for the Japanese marque in 2004, 2005 and 2007, and took his 11th victory in 2013 driving an X-Raid prepared Mini Countryman – making him the most successful competitor in the history of the Dakar Rally. In 2014 he was leading the Dakar in the final stage, but was controversially ordered to allow his team-mate, Nani Roma, to overtake and win - leaving himself to finish in second place. In 2015 he joined Peugeot as the manufacturer returned to compete in the Dakar for the first time since 1990. He took his 12th and 13th Dakar victory in 2016 and 2017.He competed in the Race of Champions in 2005 and 2006 and is also a two-time World Enduro Champion. Huawei modems driver download for windows 10. From 1999 to 2018, his Dakar co-driver was Jean-Paul Cottret.
He also competed in the 2018 Rallye du Maroc in the UTV category with a Yamaha YXZ with his wife Andrea Mayer as his co-driver.
Since the 2018 Baja Portalegre 500, Peterhansel and Cyril Despres has swapped their co-drivers, making David Castera as Peterhansel's co-driver and Cottret the co-driver for Despres.
|1994||Did not enter|
|2008||Event cancelled – replaced by Central Europe Rally|
|1992||Paris-Moscow-Beijing Rally – Motorcycle|
|1996||UAE Desert Challenge – Motorcycle|
|1998||24 Hours of Chamonix|
|UAE Desert Challenge – Car|
|2003||UAE Desert Challenge – Car|
|2005||UAE Desert Challenge – Car|
|2007||UAE Desert Challenge – Car|
|2019||Abu Dhabi Desert Challenge - Car|
|FIA World Cup for Cross-Country Rallies - Car|
- ^'Team Peugeot Total - The team'. redbull.com. Retrieved 21 January 2018.
- ^'Rally, Dakar 2012: storico decimo successo per Peterhansel' (in Italian). notiziariosportivo.it. Archived from the original on 13 December 2012. Retrieved 21 January 2013.
- ^'Rallye du Maroc 2018 - Peterhansel and Andre Villas Boas Put a Spotlight on the SSV Category'. Rally-Raid Network. September 24, 2018. Retrieved January 23, 2019.
- ^'Baja Portalegre 2018: Debut for Peterhansel and Castera in the MINI JCW Rally'. Rally-Raid Network. October 18, 2018. Retrieved January 23, 2019.
- ^'Rallye du Maroc 2018: Sainz, Peterhansel and Despres in the MINI John Cooper Works Buggy'. Rally-Raid Network. October 2, 2018. Retrieved January 23, 2019.
Stephan Kappertz Driver Downloads
- Stéphane Peterhansel at DriverDB.com
- Stéphane Peterhansel at Munzinger Sports Archives (in German)
- Driver profile at Monster Energy website
Giniel de Villiers