- The adaptive cruise control (ACC. ) helps the driver to maintain an even speed combined with a pre-selected time interval to the vehicle ahead. Changing target with adaptive cruise control In combination with automatic gearbox, the adaptive cruise control ( ACC. ) has functionality for change of target at certain speeds.
- The adaptive cruise control (ACC. ) helps the driver to maintain an even speed combined with a pre-selected time interval to the vehicle ahead. Changing target with adaptive cruise control In combination with automatic gearbox, the adaptive cruise control ( ACC. ) has functionality for change of target.
iDryfire Target DevicesiDryfire® is used for indoor dry fire practice with a training gun or your firearm and regular paper/carton targets.
An anti-theft ECU 42 having a function of activating an alarm when each device in the device 20 is being stolen is connected, and these are so-called control system electronic control devices having body-based ECUs 37 to 40 as control target devices.
AccessoriesSensor cameras, training guns, and special inserts for your firearm for iMarksman® and iDryfire® systems.
For Military & PoliceThe iMarksman® system helps to train Police Officers to make decisions on when to shoot and the number of shots needed to eliminate a threat.
For NRA & CCW trainersiMarksman® helps improve trainees’ accuracy and decision-making skills.
INCREASE YOUR SPEED, ACCURACY AND EFFICIENCY
With the iDryfire® systems, you will be able to practice with your firearm as well as with training guns. Our dry fire laser devices will fit handguns/rifles calibers from .22 up to .50 and 12G shotguns. Airsoft and Paintball guns can also work as laser simulators with our tactical laser dry fire insert. We offer laser handgun simulators adaptations for the M&P Smith&Wesson and the Glock. The full-size simulators can fit regular duty holsters.
Electronic Driver Log
The Occupational Therapy Driver Rehabilitation Program at Ohio State’s Wexner Medical Center helps restore mobility to those affected by neurological, orthopedic or developmental conditions, or to those who have experienced age-related changes in function. Our goal is to help you return to safe, independent driving.
We provide driving evaluation and skill development services for:
Target Systemelectronic Drivers
- Older drivers, including those with early onset dementia, Alzheimer’s disease or Parkinson’s disease
- Drivers with acquired disabilities, including physical or visual impairments or the effects of stroke, brain injury and other conditions
- Novice drivers with diagnoses such a spina bifida, cerebral palsy, autism and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
Why choose The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center?
People of all ages and with diverse medical conditions seek Ohio State for evaluation and training that will enable them to drive more safely. Here’s why:
Personalized Care: You will receive a personal clinical assessment to evaluate changes in physical functioning, vision, perception and processing abilities that could impact driving safety. Assessments are given by a licensed and registered occupational therapist and will lead to an individualized care plan. Movita drivers.
Special Services: Our nationally certified driving rehabilitation specialist, who has special training in medical conditions and their implications on driving, does on-the-road assessments.
Accredited Programs: The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center Rehabilitation Driving Program is licensed by the Ohio Department of Public Safety as a Class D, Disability Driver Training School.
Nation’s Best: Ohio State’s rehabilitation program consistently ranks among the best in the nation. As an academic medical center, Ohio State offers comprehensive medical expertise, the most advanced technologies and treatment techniques, and innovative care backed by research knowledge.
To participate in the program
Please follow these steps in order to participate in the Occupation Therapy Driver Rehabilitation Program:
- Obtain a physician's referral stating 'OT driver rehabilitation program' and include all pertinent diagnosis and contact information to be faxed or sent via electronic medical records. We will contact you to schedule the appointment upon receiving the referral.
- A valid driver's license or permit is required for any on-road portion of the program.
- Call if you have any questions about the process.