TDK Sound Cards & Media Devices Driver
Drivers for Flash Devices
|Reference Number: AA-00356Views: 27072Last Updated: 2015-10-08 14:04|
Are drivers available for flash drives? Drivers ibm laptops hp pavilion.
All Windows operating systems, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP and Windows 2000 have native drivers that are installed when the flash drive is connected. The devices are 'plug and play.' There are no support drivers that can be downloaded.
In the event the following message appears, it means the installation has somehow lost the driver associations:
Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)
Things to try:
- Connect the flash drive to another computer to verify operation.
- Use the following steps to try to reinstall the native drivers:
- Select Start, Right click on 'My Computer' and select 'Manage.'
- From the 'Computer Management' window select 'Device Manager' from the list on the left.
- From the device list, expand the 'Disk drives' category by clicking on the [+] symbol found to the left. If the drive is detected by the system, there will be an entry for your external flash drive.
- Expand the 'Universal Serial Bus controllers' and highlight USB Mass Storage Device.
- Right click and select 'Uninstall'. Restart the computer. Doing so should reinstall the necessary drivers.
- If unit is still not recognized, please contact Microsoft for more assistance.
Quick Jump Menu
|Subscribe to Updates|
|Email to a Friend|
|Export to PDF|
Computer Sound Cards
Cards With Sound
Welcome to TDK corporate website. TDK is the world’s leading electronic components and devices company that has the high magnetics technology. We contribute to develop the world culture and industry through high-level creativity. This website contains information about company, CSR, IR, and Job Opportunities. Mar 17, 2011 For those interested in something more affordable and portable, the TDK Sound Cube ($299) is a more manageable option than its bigger brother, while still holding its own as a great sound system. MICRONAS makes the sound card redundant. Freiburg, September 1999 - The new USB audio controller from MICRONAS renders the use of sound cards unnecessary in future. Thanks to the integration on the chip of a DSP (96 MIPS, 48 MHz, pipelined), an EEPROM, a digital-to-analog converter, an operation amplifier, and a USB controller, this chip contains all that is required to balance a loudspeaker. Mar 17, 2011 The TDK Sound Cube packs powerful sound into a portable box with an impressive array of input connections, including iPhone and iPod compatibility. With a 360-degree design that enhances the stereo effect, the TDK Sound Cube brings you 20 watts of full-range sound in two powerful 5-1/4-inch coaxial drivers. The system's digital data streaming supplies premium audio decoding for optimal sound output.