- Mobile Usb Driver Download
- Install Driver For Usb Device
- Samsung Mobile Drivers Usb
- Usb Camera Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Driver Wireless
MTP USB Device Not Working Overview
If you've ever wanted to stream using your iPhone camera. We've got you covered. We've tried all the apps that let you do it over wifi, but they weren't fast enough, so we created an app that not only streams video & audio over Wi-Fi, but also over a low-latency wired USB connection to your mac and pc using our OBS Studio plugin. A mobile phone, known as a cell phone in North America, is a portable telephone that can make and receive calls over a radio frequency link while the user is moving within a telephone service area. The radio frequency link establishes a connection to the switching systems of a mobile phone operator, which provides access to the public switched telephone network (PSTN).
When you connect the Acer Iconia Tab, Samsung mobile or other portable devices to computer, but in the driver software installation pops an error that MTP USB Device installation is failed. Your computer cannot recognize the mobile phone or other portable devices.
In device manager, the MTP or MTP USB device is marked with a yellow exclamation. Sometimes you may receive an error message saying “Device driver software was not successfully installed”. Here are some solutions to the issue.
What is MTP?
MTP is the abbreviation of Media Transfer Protocol. They allows files to be transferred between portable devices and the computer. When you connect Android devices as the MTP connection, it will shows as media device on computer. This protocol is very differently from the USB mass storage. MTP protocol runs in a file level.
MTP allows the transfer of music files on digital audio players, media files on portable media players, and personal information on personal digital assistants.
How to Fix MTP USB Device Drivers Issue on Windows 10?
When computer does not recognize android devices and shows as a MTP USB devices error, you can follow the next ways to fix it.
Solution 1: Update MTP USB Device Drivers With Compatible Hardware
Supposing the MTP device has a yellow mark in Device Manager, you need to update it. This way can also solve the related problem that a service installation in this INF is invalid.
1. Press Windows + R then input devmgmt.msc and click on OK to open Device Manager.
2. Expand Portable devices and find MTP. Then right click MTP or MTP USB Device and click Update Driver Software.
3. Select Browse my computer for driver software.
4. Choose Let me pick from a List of device drivers on your computer.
5. Check Show compatible hardwareand choose MTP USB Device. Then click Next to install it.
6. In driver update warning, click Yes to continue install the compatible MTP USB device driver for your Android devices.
After MTP USB driver is installed, your problem should be resolved.
But there is another problem that the MTP USB device driver install failed, and it shows as a Code 10 error the device cannot start. So if there a MTP USB device code 10 error, follow the next ways to fix it.
Solution 2: Update MTP Driver Automatically
If there is no compatible MTP USB device drivers in the device manger, you can try to use a tool to help you scan your Samsung, Acer, or other Android devices automatically and find the right Samsung MTP driver or other MTP device drivers.
Driver Booster is a professional driver update software, it provides an easy way to manage device drivers on your computer. The application scans you computer’s devices and update its driver automatically from a database of over 3,000,000 drivers and game components.
1. Download, install and run Driver Booster on Windows 10.
2. Click Scan. After that, Driver Booster will scan all the internal and external devices including the Android devices and find the drivers for them.
3. Click Update. Find the Portable devices and then click Update. Of course, you can select all and click Update Now to update all drivers.
Solution 3: Install wpdmtp.inf manually
Someone reported that if the mtp driver is not successfully installed, you can find the wpdmtp.inf file on your computer and install it to fix the problem. But if your wpdmtp.inf is missing, maybe you should try to the next way.
1. Open File Explorer, and go to Local Disk C > Windows > INF.
2. Locate inf in the list or you can search it in the search bar. Then right click it and choose Install.
3. Restart your computer and try to connect again to see if the problem is solved.
Solution 4: Download Media Feature Pack for N Version of Windows 10
If your MTP USB driver is in a failed installation in device manager and the wpdmtp.inf file is missing, you can download the Media Feature Pack software.
As we know the MTP is transferring the audio files to digital music playing using Windows media player or the similar applications, so this way is a right choice. This software supports Windows 10 Home N, Windows 10 Pro N, Windows 10 Education N, Windows 10 Enterprise N, and Windows 10 Enterprise N Evaluation.
1. Goes to the download page.
2. Select the Media Feature Pack version, and then click Confirm.
3. Double click the file to run it, then follow the wizard to install it.
4. After that, reboot your computer.
5. Reconnect your mobile phone or other android devices to computer again.
Solution 5: Check Registry Settings
One reason for your problem may be your registry settings, so you need to check and change the settings. Here are detailed steps.
1. Press Windows + R key and input regedit.exe in the dialog box. Then click OK.
2. Follow below path:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SYSTEM > CurrentControlSet > Control > Class
3. Press Ctrl + F Input Portable Devices in the box and click Find Next.
If the result contains UpperFilters, right click it and delete it. Then restart the computer and test if the problem remains.
Solution 6: Enable USB Debugging
Some users said enabling USB debugging on their phone helped them with the problem. You may as well have a try. For the Android phone, you may find USB debugging from here:
Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging.
Or: Settings > Developer Options > USB debugging.
After you find it, make sure it is checked.
See if the ways works after you enabled it.
Mobile Usb Driver Download
Solution 7: Enable administrator permission
If you didn’t give administrator permission to your computer, this may be the reason for your problem. You can run Command Prompt to fix the problem.
1. Open Command Prompt as administrator.
2. Input the following command in the window and hit Enter.
net localgroup Administrators local service /add
Download the NXT Fantom Driver Advanced Users – Developer Kits (PC/MAC) Disclaimer: The LEGO Group will not be able to provide any support on these developer kits, all the information you will get are in the developer kits. Download your LEGO®MINDSTORMS®Education NXT software. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, DUPLO, the SPIKE logo, MINDSTORMS and the MINDSTORMS logo are trademarks and/or copyrights of the LEGO Group. ©2020 The LEGO Group. Download LEGO USB Tower for Windows to lEGO Devices driver. Download lego driver. Download LEGO Mindstorms NXT Fantom Driver 1.20 (Other Drivers & Tools). Download free curriculum material, software, teaching support and eLearning to teach STEM, coding and robotics in your school with LEGO Education.
After the process finished, check if your phone can be recognized.
Solution 8: Fix it for Windows Vista and XP
Microsoft has released Media Transfer Protocol Porting Kit on its official website. So if you still fail to install the driver successfully, you can try this method.
As Microsoft said, this porting kit includes the complete MTP specification, updated design documentation, updated sample source code, software to implement a PC-based MTP simulator, and MTP test tools.
Download Media Transfer Protocol Porting Kit first. After you installed it successfully, reboot your computer and re-connect the phone to the computer.
There is another you should remember is that this software can only work for Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows XP or Windows Vista, Visual Studio 2005 SP1.
The eight ways introduced above all are feasible solutions for MTP Driver error and failed installation problem. There should be one that can fix your problem. Hope they can give you some help.
Related Articles:We know that many social community sites such as Facebook and Google plus, they have video chatting feature, and we know that to start video chatting we need Webcam. Sometimes webcam is not available then we can't start video chat. But reading this article you can use mobile phone camera as USB Webcam.
Yes you Can Use Your Mobile Phone Camera As Web Camera For Facebook,Yahoo,Skype Or Any other Video Chatting Supported Sites.
Requirements to make mobile phone camera as USB Webcam:
Install Driver For Usb Device
- A Cell Phone with camera.
- A Data Cable Or Bluetooth Dongle To Create Connectivity Between Computer And Your Cell Phone
- And Computer.
Samsung Mobile Drivers UsbFirst Of All Trick For Nokia Java, Symbian S60, iPhone, Blackberry, Windows Mobile Phones :
- Go To This Link http://mobiola.com/mobiola-web-camera And Click On Download And Select Your Mobile Phone To Start Downloading The App.
- Those Who Are Using Java Phones Like Samsung,Sony Ericsson, Nokia 5300,3500 etc. Download That Application From This Link http://mobiola-webcam.en.softonic.com/java
- Mobiola Consists Two parts.One Is Client Part And Other One Is Server Part
- Install Server Part On Your PC (.exe File) And Install Client Part On Your Mobile Phone (ie. .jar,.sis e.t.c).
- Run Mobiola Webcam On Your Computer.
- Run Mobiola Webcam On Your Phone.
- Connect Your Mobile Phone With Your Pc By Using USB data Cable Or Bluetooth Dongle.
- Now In Your Cell Phone Go To Mobiole Then Go To Options Then Connect.
- After That Select Bluetooth Or USB (Whatever Is Connected Between Your Phone And PC) To Create A Connection.
- After Authentication all work done
- Go To Android Market Or Google Play By Your Android Phone And Search For A Application Named 'Usb Webcam'.
- Download And Install That Application On Your Android Phone and Turn on USB debugging By Going (Settings->Application->Development->USB Debugging).
- If You Are Using Windows On Your Computer Then Download Server For USB webcam From Here http://www.placaware.com/?page_id=6
- If You Are Using Linux On Your Computer Then Download Server From Here http://www.placaware.com/?page_id=116
- Install Server On Your Computer.
- Connect Your Cell Phone Via USB cable To Your Computer.
- After That Double Click To Open Server From Your PC, And Open Client app From Your Cell Phone And Create A Connection.