- Everyone at Vbrick is passionate about challenging the status quo, overcoming obstacles and exceeding expectations. Teams are small, dedicated and collaborative. Individuals are given incredible ownership and accountability for their work. We feel this makes for a more productive and rewarding workplace. We hope you can join us.
- Vbrick systems VB6000 Series Pdf User Manuals. View online or download Vbrick systems VB6000 Series Admin Manual, Getting Started Manual.
Miscellaneous Devices. This provides recording control and feedback for the VBrick VEMS via TCP/IP. VBrick is a leading provider of on-premise, cloud and hybrid enterprise video platforms with thousands of customers worldwide. Its solutions enable organizations to create, manage and distribute rich media information from any source - from tablets, unified communications clients or videoconferencing end points, to virtually any screen - from desktop to digital signage. – VBrick has announced its fourth year of associate sponsorship of American race car driver Conor Daly. Daly’s full season debut in the Verizon IndyCar Series will take place this weekend during the IndyCar Firestone Grand Prix in St. Petersburg, Fla. Daly will also sport the VBrick logo during his third start in the Indianapolis 500 on May 24th in the 100th running of what.
Enterprise IP video specialist VBrick Systems (http://www.vbrick.com) has announced enhancements to its comprehensive Enterprise Content Delivery Network (ECDN) platform.
The H.264 Distributed Media Engine (DME) ensures efficient distribution of live and on-demand streaming video content to diverse endpoints, across dispersed locations, according to VBrick Chief Operating Officer John Shaw. The DME’s Release 2.0 software can now transform and redistribute virtually any H.264 video stream, creating multiple streams of multiple video formats — simplifying video delivery to more users and their vast array of devices, he adds.
VBrick’s DME is the networking element of the VBrick Enterprise Video Architecture (VEVA), which spans video capture, distribution, play-out and overall video content management. The DME can be deployed at the edge of a network while being managed centrally by VBrick’s VEMS Mystro media management portal.
Open two screens and open new possibilities. Surface innovation comes to a mobile device, featuring the best of Microsoft 365, every Android app in the Google Play store, phone calls, and more.¹ Requires SIM card² for activation. Mobile phones Find the perfect smartphone for your personality at Microsoft. We have a wide selection of mobile phones and accessories to meet your every need – no matter who you are. Start shopping and save today. When it comes to variety, we have you covered. Explore phone options from a range of reliable carriers, including Verizon and AT&T. The Lumia 950 XL is right now the best Windows phone you can buy. Its big, beautiful display is a pleasure to look at, and all of the best features of Windows 10 Mobile are available. List of Microsoft phones, smartphones and tablets. Surface Duo; Lumia 650; Lumia 950 XL Dual SIM; Lumia 950 XL; Lumia 950 Dual SIM.
As the networking element, DME 2.0 delivers support for the latest video standards including HLS (aka Apple Adaptive), Flash, Smooth Streaming & Transport Stream. The latter, along with sophisticated KLV metadata, enables delivery of video that includes telemetry data required for security and defense applications, says Shaw.
VBrick® Rev® is a high availability, fault tolerant and massively scalable enterprise video platform that leverages distributed databases and elastic computing resources to bring the benefits of the cloud to enterprise video communications.
For business users, VBrick Rev delivers a new level of reliability and performance for enterprise live webcasting. Its elasticity ensures that system resources can burst as needed so all viewers can access a webcast – even when tens of thousands of users access the system simultaneously. Viewers will also enjoy VBrick Rev’s sleek, modern user interface, which performs more like popular consumer video sites, offers collaboration and social media features, and has a responsive design that re-sizes for smartphone and tablet access.
IT and network teams using VBrick Rev can deliver video securely and scalably across their organizations while enjoying the same economy, management ease and flexibility of their other enterprise applications, like CRM. VBrick Rev enables enterprise video to become a predictable, monthly operating expense and frees operational staff from having to deploy, manage, upgrade and maintain fixed-expense dedicated on-premises hardware systems.
The platform’s powerful architecture dramatically improves system performance. Customers also benefit from high availability and reliability because VBrick Rev, unlike server-based platforms that rely on relational databases, can be deployed as multiple, distributed federated nodes that can be geographically dispersed in on premise data centers, in public clouds, or in private clouds.
VBrick Rev also provides exceptional economy by allowing enterprise customers to use flexible cloud computing resources, and to dynamically allocate those resources to different functions, rather than having to buy, manage and maintain dedicated on premise systems. VBrick Rev also enables organizations to leverage their existing investments in wide area network and unified communications systems using a cloud-based, hybrid model where the video management system is in the cloud and video content is delivered using systems behind-the-firewall.
VBrick Rev supports the most widely used enterprise video applications including:
- Highly scalable live webcasts capable of reaching the laptop or mobile device of thousands or tens of thousands of employees located anywhere;
- Centralized video access, or “Enterprise YouTube,” providing a destination that enables authorized employees to access live webcasts and video-on-demand via a web browser from any device;
- Mass audience streaming from unified communications sources, such as a videoconferencing or web conferencing - to create highly scalable live webcasts via the Enterprise YouTube “channel”;
- eCDN distribution, the backbone that enables video to be scalably delivered across the corporate WAN, whether using a system of dedicated media servers to transrate, transmux and relay live video, or a software agent partitioned off an enterprise WAN optimization solution;
- Integrated multi-screen publishing, leveraging the same, cloud-architected management system in a hybrid model using on-premise publish points to stream live video to screens from corporate lobbies to lunchrooms.
- Unlimited scalability
- High availability
- Complete redundancy
Consumer-Grade Website Experience
- Modern Web design focused on simplicity, storytelling, responsive design, flat
- Social features - rating, comments, sharing
- Single portal for live streaming events, searchable video-on-demand
Self-Service, Secure Webcasting
- Ability to schedule events and required eCDN or encoding resources
- Invite users and groups
- Select video formats and frame rates from simplified drop down menus
- Enable interactive chat, polling and Q&A.
Enterprise Content Delivery Network (eCDN) Management Console
- Multicast and unicast
- Rev 'Zone Logic' routes video to the network's edge closest to viewers
- Intelligent media redistribution, media transformation, media transrating
- Serving and storing of video-on-demand
- Graphical dashboard
- Event-level data capture
- Video performance reports
Flexible Deployment Models
- On premises deployment of management system and VBrick eCDN
- Cloud deployment of one, or multiple synchronized management systems
- Hybrid deployment of one, or multiple synchronized managements systems and VBrick eCDN on premises
- Live video streams from VBrick or third-party encoders
- Video file upload for all major media formats
- Live streaming or on-demand video from VBrick Mix iPad application