Weihai Daewoo Monitors drivers. How to create portable hotspot on XIAOMI Redmi Note 9s? How to enable mobile hotspot in Android 10? How to share Wi-Fi from XIAOMI Redmi Note 9s.
- Xiaomi Mobile Phone Price
- Find My Xiaomi Device
- Xiaomi Phone Driver
- Xiaomi Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Driver
Use the Android 10 setting in order to set up portable hotspot. Afterwards you will enjoy using the mobile hotspot of XIAOMI Redmi Note 9s.
Note: The Apple Mobile Device USB Driver has not been updated. If you have installed the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver and enabled the services, but still get 'Device not detected' error, this problem may be caused by Apple Mobile Device USB Driver has not been updated. To fix it, right-click on on My Computer/This PC icon on the desktop. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 USB ADB Driver. Mobile Phones & Portable Devices. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Global. Interface(s) USB C. Network Technology. Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625.
- Firstly, turn on the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- From the home screen choose Settings and Portable hotspot.
- Now turn on the hotspot and open Set up portable hotspot options.
- When you want you can change name, password or type of security.
Portable Hotspot (XIAOMI Redmi Note 9s)No rating
Xiaomi Mobile Phone Price
Check other XIAOMI device solutions:
Find My Xiaomi Device
How to set up Wi-Fi Hotspot in XIAOMI Mi A1? How to share internet in XIAOMI Mi A1? How to enable Mobile Hotspot on XIAOMI Mi A1? How to share Wi-Fi in XIAOMI Mi A1? How to create a mobile hotspot in XIAOMI Mi A1? How to configure hotspot on XIAOMI Mi A1? How to turn on the portable hotspot in XIAOMI Mi A1?
If you are looking for a method of enabling network access point in your XIAOMI Mi A1, then follow presented instruction to create a Wi-Fi hotspot and share your hotspot with other devices.
How to share Wi-Fi?
Xiaomi Phone Driver
- First of all, move to the Main Menu, and select the Settings.
- In the second step, open the Network & Internet.
- Thirdly, turn on the Wi-Fi and open the Hotspot & tethering.
- Now, switch on the Wi-Fi Hotspot by the switcher.
- Afterward, go to the Set up Wi-Fi hotspot.
- This is the place, where you can choose your Name, Password and Security type of your Wi-Fi. Don't forget to save it by button Save.
- Well done!